To use Security Center events for correlation purpose, you must create the Security Center Data Correlation Adapter role.
Install Genetec Citigraf™ Command.
Before you begin
All data integration plugins are installed when you install Genetec Citigraf™ Command. To register Security Center as a data source for Genetec Citigraf™, you must create the Security Center Data Correlation Adapter role in your system. Only one instance of this role is allowed per system.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Click Add en entity (), then click Plugin.
- In the Creating a role dialog box, select Security Center Data Correlation Adapter, and follow the instructions of the wizard.
- Select the Security Center Data Correlation Adapter role.
Click the Properties tab and select the event types you
want to use for correlation purpose.
- Bookmark events
- Use Live bookmark added events.
- Access control events
- Use Access granted and Access denied events.
- LPR read events
- Use License plate read events.
- LPR hit events
- Use License plate hit events.
- Click Apply.
The selected events types can now be use in correlation rules.