In Security Center, Security Desk operators can export video recordings as evidence from a Security Center system to a Genetec Clearance™ account.
Before you begin
What you should know
- By default the Start time and the End time fields are set to export a 2 minute video segment.
- You can perform a maximum of 5 export operations and 5 upload operations at the same time.
Desk, right-click a
camera tile and click Send evidence to Genetec
To add additional cameras to the video export, click .
- Select the cameras you require and click OK.
Enter the following information for each video export:
- (Optional) A name for the evidence export.
- The start and end times for the period you want to send video from.
- (Optional) A description.
- Click Next.
Define your case association for the evidence export and click
- Select existing case
- Create a new case
- Skip and upload evidence
If you selected Select existing case do the
- Select the case you want to associate the evidence with and click Next.
- Click Finish.
If you selected Create a new case do the
- Enter a name.
- Select a department from the Department drop-down list.
- Select a category from the Category drop-down list.
Enter case information in the appropriate fields.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish to create the case and export the video.
If you selected Skip and upload evidence, click
The evidence is uploaded to Genetec Clearance™ without being associated with a case.
After you finish
- You can track the status of the export using the notifications in the toolbar.
- A blue icon indicates no errors, a red icon indicates an issue.
Verify that your evidence is now available in Genetec Clearance™.