To export recordings from a Security Center system to a Genetec Clearance™ account, you must connect the Genetec Clearance™ plugin role to the Genetec Clearance™ account. The cameras that you select here are shared with Genetec Clearance™ and published in the Genetec Clearance™ Registry.
What you should know
- view camera selection (privilege)
- Users with this privilege can view and modify the Camera selection page.
- View plugin configuration (privilege)
- Users with this privilege can view and modify the configuration settings.
- View request notifications (privilege)
- Users with this privilege view and modify the Request notifications page.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- In the Plugins task, select the plugin role from the entity browser, and click the Properties tab.
Configure the following:
- Account ID
- Displays the Genetec Clearance™ account ID. The account ID field is automatically set when the account configuration file is imported.
- Polling interval
- Specifies how frequently the Genetec Clearance™ plugin connects back to Genetec Clearance™ for updates or sending back new requests.
- Archive destination folder
- Specifies a folder location where video is temporarily stored during the upload process. After the upload completes the video is deleted.
- Use proxy
- Click to use a proxy server to connect to the Genetec Clearance™ plugin.
If you require a , click Use
proxy and enter your:
- IPv4 address or hostname.
- Port number.
If you are adding cameras to the Genetec Clearance™ Registry, select the
devices you want to publish:
NOTE: When a Federation™ or area is added to the selection, you can only remove the whole area or Federation™ thereafter. You cannot remove individual cameras from the area or Federation™.
- Click Camera selection.
- Click .
Search for or select cameras that you want to share from the list and click
Configure request notifications:
NOTE: The users you select here receive notifications in Security Desk when new video requests are submitted in Genetec Clearance™.
- Click Request notifications.
- Click .
Search for or select users from the list and click OK.
- Click Apply.