Installing Genetec Mission Control™ upgrades your system to a collaborative decision management system. As a result, new privileges, an Incident Manager role and four new tasks get added to Security Center: Incident configuration, Incident monitoring, Incident report and Profile report.
Genetec Mission Control™ tasks in Config Tool
You can perform the following administrative tasks in Config Tool:
- Assign Genetec Mission Control™ privileges for your users.
- Configure incidents:
- Set up incident triggers so the system can automatically detect undesirable or unusual situations.
- Design workflows and procedures to manage incidents or monitor routine, scheduled tasks.
- Configure recipients for incidents based on selected criteria.
- Add and manage documents related to incidents.
- Configure and manage user profiles associated with incidents.
- Investigate system changes using Audit trails