To integrate third-party applications with Genetec Mission Control™, you must install the Web API on all Security Center servers running the Incident Manager role.
Before you begin
- Read the Release Notes for known issues, limitations, system requirements, and other information about the release.
- Ensure a compatible version of Genetec Mission Control™ is installed.
- To upgrade to the latest version of Web API, you must uninstall the previous version of the Genetec Mission Control™ Web API Installer.
- Open the GTAP Product Download page.
- From the Download Finder list, select your version of Security Center.
- In the Mission Control section, download the Web API installation package.
On the each server hosting the Incident Manager role:
Run the downloaded .exe file to unzip the
By default, the file is unzipped to C:\Genetec.
Open the destination folder, right-click
select Run as administrator.
The Genetec Mission Control™ Web API Installer opens.
Follow the setup wizard.
IMPORTANT: At the end of the setup wizard, the Restart Genetec™ Server option is selected by default. You can clear this option to prevent the installer from restarting the service immediately; however, you must restart the Genetec™ Server to complete the installation.The Web API is installed.
- Run the downloaded .exe file to unzip the installation package.