You can deploy Genetec Mission Control™ in different ways depending on your existing system architecture and needs.
Deploying Genetec Mission Control™
- Security Center Directory
- Incident Manager role (installed as part of Genetec Mission Control™)
- SQL server
- RabbitMQ server
- Incident Monitoring task in Security Desk (installed as part of Genetec Mission Control™)
- All Security
Center servers that host the
This is required to create the plugin that publishes Directory events into RabbitMQ, which are pulled by the Incident Manager role.
- All Security Center servers that need to host the Incident Manager role.
- All Security Center client workstations that need Incident monitoring tasks.
Determining the optimal deployment option for you
Use the following questionnaire to determine the best deployment architecture to suit your requirements:
|Criteria||Deployment model 1||Deployment model 2||Deployment model 3|
|High availability support||No||Yes||Yes|
|Number of workstations||0-3||3-10||10+|
|Number of active incidents per day||0-100||100-500||500+|
|Number of events per second||1-100||100-300||300-600|
|Number of source entities (cameras, doors and so on)||0-300||300-999||1000+|
|Incident automation workflow complexity||Simple1||Complex2||Complex2|
1 Single activity without condition. Example: Change description to 'New description'.
2 Multiple activities. Example: (1) Change description → (2) Wait for state → (3) Change priority → (4) Wait for state → (5) Column color → (6) Change description.
Integration with Sipelia™
If you are planning to use Sipelia™ public addressing features, you must have the Sipelia™ client installed on the Genetec Mission Control™ server.