You can perform many of the Security Desk incident monitoring and investigation functions from your smartphone using Genetec™ Mobile.
To use Genetec Mission Control™ features on Genetec™ Mobile, you must do the following:
- Ensure you have compatible version of Genetec
Mission Control™ Web API installed on the server that
hosts the Incident Manager role.NOTE: To access Genetec Mission Control™ features on the mobile app, the minimum requirement is Genetec Mission Control™ 220.127.116.11 and Genetec Mission Control™ Web API 2.0.
- Install Genetec™ Mobile on your smartphones (Android and iOS).
- Configure your networks (WiFi, VPN, and so on) so that the mobile devices can connect to the Mobile Server role.
- Ensure your license supports mobile devices (Number of mobile
devices > 0). To use Genetec Mission
Control™ on Genetec™ Mobile, you must have a valid Genetec Mission
Control™ Operator license. NOTE: Each mobile usage or logon by a user with Genetec Mission Control™ privileges consumes one operator license.
- Enable Genetec Mission
Control™ features in the mobile app:
- For the first time you must log on to the mobile app using Administrator credentials.
- In Config
Tool enable mobile feature flag:
- Go to .
- In the Features section, select the Mission
Control option.If the Mission Control option does not exist:
- Select () to add the Mission Control option.
- In the Feature key dialog box that opens up, enter Mission Control.
- Click Add.