With each release, new features, enhancements, or resolved issues are added to the product.
- Web API 1.1 support
- Added support for the Genetec Mission Control™ Web API 1.1. For information about the 1.1 release, see What's new in the Web API.
- Allowed event filtering
- Introduced an event filter to improve system performance and control the number of Security Center events processed by Genetec Mission Control™. You can choose to allow all events, or specify a whitelist of event types that will reach the system. For information about event filtering, see Specifying allowed events for Genetec Mission Control™.
- RabbitMQ update
- Deployed RabbitMQ 3.7.10 with an updated version of Erlang/OTP to address an
important security issue in Erlang versions earlier than 21.x.
If RabbitMQ is not deployed on the same server as the Incident Manager role, you must copy a certificate from the RabbitMQ server to the server hosting the Incident Manager role after upgrading RabbitMQ. For more information, see Copying certificates from a separate RabbitMQ server.
If RabbitMQ is deployed in a failover configuration with a master node and a secondary node, you must use an adapted upgrade procedure. For more information, see Upgrading a RabbitMQ failover cluster to version 3.7.10.
- Incident configuration
- Enhanced the incident configuration experience as follows:
- The Send an email and Run a macro workflow activities now have context variables that you can use to add incident-specific information to the email or macro.
- Incident categories (folders) and their contents can now be deleted from the incident hierarchy at the same time.
For an overview of what Genetec Mission Control™ can do for your organization, view our product description web page.