Genetec Mission Control™ 184.108.40.206 includes the following enhancements.
RabbitMQ compatibility notice
It is mandatory for you to upgrade to RabbitMQ version 3.8.3 for Genetec Mission Control™ 220.127.116.11 compatibility.
You can upgrade your RabbitMQ using the Genetec Mission Control™ installer. For details, see Installing Genetec Mission Control™ 2.13.
- New config file format with improved readability
- Security updates
- New features improving accessibility
For details on how to upgrade your RabbitMQ failover cluster version, see Upgrading a RabbitMQ failover cluster to version 3.8.3
The Workflow tab and Procedure tab in the Incident configuration page of the Incident configuration task in Config Tool are now called Automation and User procedure respectively.
General enhancementsGenetec Mission Control™ 18.104.22.168 includes the following general enhancements:
- Schedule for automatic incident trigger
- From the incident type Properties page, you can select
a time period during which automatic trigger for an incident by the system
is valid. You can use any of the schedules configured in in Config
The default schedule is Always. NOTE: The schedule selection does not apply for manual incident trigger.
- User interface upgrades
- You can see the number of linked incidents in the Related incidents widget and the number of source and attached entities in the Related entities widget in the incident details pane.
- Increased character limit for selected fields
- The allowed character limit has been increased for the following fields:
- Configuration in Config Tool: dynamic user procedure properties
- Dynamic user procedure step name: 128 characters
- Dynamic user procedure step instruction: 1024 characters
- Operations in Security Desk: comments
- Comments in dynamic user procedure step: 1024 characters
- Comments in Latest activity log: 1024 characters
UI SDK enhancements
- You can now access the UI SDK documentation in Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera.
To learn more about UI SDK, download the UI SDK Documentation.zip file packaged with the Genetec Mission Control™ installer, and open the index.html file in Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Opera.
- For features introduced in previous releases, see Genetec Mission Control™ Release Notes on TechDoc Hub.
- For an overview of product availability, support and available services, see the Product Lifecycle page on GTAP.
- For an overview of what Genetec Mission Control™ can do for your organization, see our product description web page.