This cumulative hotfix must be installed on all computers that have Genetec Mission Control™ 126.96.36.199 installed.
Ensure that Genetec Mission Control™ 188.8.131.52 software is installed.
Before you begin
NOTE: 184.108.40.206 can be installed on top of previous hotfixes.
- Copy the .zip file that contains the hotfix installation files to any folder on the computer that you are updating.
- Extract the .exe from the .zip file.
- Close all Genetec Inc. applications (Config Tool, Security Desk, and so on).
If you are updating your main server, stop the Genetec™
- Open your Windows Control Panel.
- Click .
- Select the Genetec™ Server service, and then click Stop.
- Right-click the hotfix .exe file, and select Run as administrator.
- After InstallShield finishes analyzing your computer, click Update to start the installation.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish.
If you stopped the Genetec™
service, restart it from the Services window by selecting
Server and clicking Start.
NOTE: You must restart your system to complete the installation.