This cumulative hotfix must be installed on all computers that have Genetec Mission Control™ 2.9 GA installed.
Before you begin
Ensure that Genetec Mission Control™ 2.9 GA software is installed.
For more information about installing Genetec Mission Control™, see Installing Genetec Mission Control™ 2.9.
- Copy the ZIP file that contains the hotfix installation files to any folder on the computer that you are updating.
- Extract the EXE from the ZIP file.
- Close all Genetec Inc. applications (Config Tool, Security Desk, and so on).
If you are updating your main server, stop the Genetec™
Server service, as
- Open your Windows Control Panel.
- Click .
- Select the Genetec™ Server service, and then click Stop.
- Right-click the hotfix EXE file, and select Run as administrator.
- After InstallShield finishes analyzing your computer, click Update to start the installation.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish.
- If you stopped the Genetec™ Server service, restart it from the Services window by selecting Genetec™ Server and clicking Start.