Upgrade your Genetec Mission Control™ environment based on your deployment architecture.
Get the latest build of Genetec Mission Control™. For information on how to get the package, see Installing Genetec Mission Control™ 3.0.
Before you begin
If you are running RabbitMQ version 3.8.3 or later, it is optional to upgrade your RabbitMQ version. However, it is recommended you upgrade RabbitMQ to the version available with the installer package.
What you should know
- Upgrade the Directory server.
- Upgrade any failover Security Center directory servers.
Upgrade the Genetec Mission
NOTE: This process upgrades Genetec Mission Control™, the Incident Manager database and RabbitMQ if it is on the same server as Genetec Mission Control™.
- Upgrade any failover Genetec Mission Control™ servers.
- Validate the existing RabbitMQ configuration setup.
If you have RabbitMQ on one or more standalone machines, upgrade the RabbitMQ
Deactivate the Incident Manager role:
- Select .
- Right click the Incident Manager role to select .
- Upgrade your RabbitMQ configuration.
- Deactivate the Incident Manager role:
- If the server is not back online, start the Genetec™ Server service on the Directory server.
- If the server is not back online, start the Genetec™ Server service on the Genetec Mission Control™ server.
Upgrade all Genetec Mission
You have successfully upgraded your Genetec Mission Control™ environments.