If your deployment architecture includes RabbitMQ on a dedicated server, use the following procedure to upgrade your system.
If you are upgrading from Genetec Mission Control™ 184.108.40.206, you would not need to upgrade your RabbitMQ setup. However, it is recommended that you validate your RabbitMQ setup after the upgrade to ensure optimal operational efficiency.
Before you begin
- Launch the Genetec Mission Control™ Installer.
- On the Choose Setup Language page, select English or French and click Next.
- On the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard page, click the links to read Genetec Mission Control™ documentation, and then click Next.
- On the License Agreement page, read the terms in the Genetec™ Software License Agreement, select I accept the terms in the license agreement, and then click Next.
On the Setup Type page, choose Advanced and
On the Custom Setup page:
- Select the RabbitMQ Server option.
- Clear both the Mission Control and Restart Genetec™ Server options.
Click Install to complete the RabbitMQ upgrade.
Security Desk and the Genetec Mission Control™ Incident monitoring task remain online during the RabbitMQ upgrade. The RabbitMQ cluster configuration is not disturbed during this upgrade.