You can generate custom incident reports with selected details using the Incident report task.
Incident report options
Genetec Mission Control™ logs all activity details, including operator actions, comments and more. You can view all details about an incident or multiple incidents by generating incident reports from the Incident report task in Security Desk. Unlike the Incident monitoring task, you can search and review incidents that you are not a recipient of.
Incident report filters
- Incident ID
- Select the incident with a particular ID.
- Incident type
- Select all incidents of a particular type.
- Select incidents in a particular state(s).
- Select incidents triggered in selected locations.
- Select incidents with selected priorities.
- Trigger time
- Select incidents triggered in a specific date and time range.
- Select incidents with selected owner.
- Select incidents with selected description. This can be a partial phrase of the incident description.
- Response time
- Select incidents with selected response time range.
- Resolution time
- Select incidents with selected resolution time range.
Custom incident list view
- Right-click the incident list header.
- Click Select columns.Tip: You can also use Ctrl+Shift+C.