A Genetec Mission Control™ incident is an undesirable or unusual situation that needs investigation and resolution, or a routine, scheduled task that requires monitoring. It can include a combination of one or more alarms and events.
Genetec Mission Control™ incident concepts
- Incident management with the Genetec Mission Control™ Rules Engine.
- Components of the Incident configuration task in Config
Tool, such as:
- Incident configuration
- Document management
- Audit trails
- Components of an incident, such as:
- Incident types and categories.
- Incident monitoring and reporting tasks in Security Desk that your operators can perform.
All these concepts are described in detail in the Genetec Mission Control™ User Guide.
This supplemental guide explains concepts of incident management using workflows.