On the Incident Recipients page, you can configure who (users and user groups) this type of incident get dispatched to, the moment the incident is triggered.
Recipients receive the incident dispatch notifications as long as they are online (logged on to a Security Desk workstation with Genetec Mission Control™ installed). It is not necessary to have the Incident monitoring task open to receive dispatch notifications.
- Incidents of this type are dispatched to everyone.
- (Collaborative incident only) Incidents of this type are only dispatched to the supervisors of the sub-incident recipients.
- Incidents of this type are only dispatched to a list of configured recipients. Two
modes are available:
- In the simple mode, incidents are dispatched to all configured recipients. If a user is not online when the incident is dispatched, they receive the dispatch notification when they log on.
- In the advanced mode, you can add suitability criteria (time and location of occurrence of the incident) to each configured recipient. An incident is dispatched to a recipient only if it matches the suitability criteria of the recipient. An incident is not dispatched to a configured recipient if they are not online at the time the incident is triggered. For this reason, you must also configure a secondary group of recipients who can respond to an incident if none of the primary recipients are available.