To make sure no incidents are overlooked, you can set up reminders that are displayed in the notification tray of all incident recipients at regular intervals for as long as the incidents are not yet closed.
What you should know
To add a reminder to an incident:
In the Incident monitoring task, right-click an incident, and then
click Add a reminder.
If someone else is the owner of the incident, you must first take ownership of the incident.The dialog box for configuring the reminder appears.
Configure the desired reminder settings and click Save.
A Reminder section is added to the incident dashboard.
- When and how often the reminder notification is displayed throughout the life of the incident. Select one of the following:
- Once at the specified time.
- Every minute
- Every minute.
- At a specified minute of every hour.
- At a specified time every day.
- At a specified day and time every week.
- On startup
- At a regular time interval in days, hours, and minutes, starting from the time the reminder is created.
- Display a specific message
- Text message to be displayed with the incident reminder.
- Trigger incident
- Incident type to trigger every time the reminder is displayed.
To modify or delete an incident reminder:
Do one of the following:
- Right-click an incident, and then click Modify the reminder or Delete the reminder.
- In the dashboard, click the three vertical dots beside the Reminder section, and then click Modify the reminder or Delete the reminder.