To update a document configured for Genetec Mission Control™, modify the document outside Security Center, and then reload it to Genetec Mission Control™ through the Incident configuration task.
Documents cannot be updated from Genetec Mission Control™; they must be modified outside of Security Center.
What you should know
- Modify your document outside of Security Center and save your changes.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Incident configuration task.
Click the Document management view, and do one of the
- Double-click the document you want to update.
- Select the document you want to update from the list, and click Edit the item ().
- In the Document properties dialog box that appears, click .
- In the browser window that appears, browse to the document you want to upload, and click Open.
- Click Save.
The outdated copy of the document is replaced by the new copy of the document. The old copy is moved to the trash folder (\MCLibrary\Trash). If the document library uses a local folder on the Incident Manager server, you can only open the trash folder if you are running Config Tool on that server.