Exported Genetec Mission Control™ incidents are stored in the Vault as export packages. These packages contain all the information related to the incident at the time of the export operation.
All documents related to an exported incident are grouped inside a single folder (or zip file). By default, the folder name is the incident type followed by the incident ID. A timestamp is added if it is zipped. Double-click the folder or the zip file in the Vault to open it. If the zip file is password protected, you need to enter the password for every document you open, but not the folders.
The content of an incident export package is described in the following:
- XML document
- Contains all the details concerning the incident at the time of the export, in XML format. This document is always created.
- PDF document
- Contains most of the information found in the XML document, in PDF format. It is only included if you choose PDF as Additional export format during the export.
- HTML document
- Contains most of the information found in the XML document, in HTML format. It is only included if you choose HTML as Additional export format during the export.
- This folder contains two JPG images: the icon representing the incident type, and the image of the map as displayed in Security Desk when you exported the incident.
- This folder only exists if you have cameras attached to the incident. It contains the video sequences exported from the attached cameras.
- This folder only exists if you have events associated to the camera, and if those events are linked to cameras.