Use the Incident monitoring task to monitor and respond to incidents in Genetec Mission Control™.
|A||Search||Search for a specific text found in the incident type or the incident description.|
|B||Filter||Filter the monitored incidents based on a set of criteria. The number of filtering criteria set is displayed in red beside the Filter () button.|
|C||Profile||Opens the Profile selection
dialog box for an operator, or the Profile assignment manager dialog box for a supervisor. The number of
assigned profiles is displayed in red beside the Profile
NOTE: This button is not visible if no profiles are defined in the system, or if the user is not allowed to see any profile.
|D||Trigger incident||Click to manually trigger an incident. See also I.|
|E||Active incident count||Number of active incident that you are the recipient of. If a filter is set (see B), the display indicates the number of incidents matching your filter over the total number of incidents you have.|
|F||Map selector||Indicates the map that is displayed. Click the map selector to select a different map.|
|G||Settings||Click here to change the presentation of your task workspace. You can show or hide certain UI element, and change the position of the incident list in reference to the map. You can also change your default options for incident monitoring and export.|
|H||Map area||Map area showing where each incident occurred. Click an incident in the list to center the map on that incident. See also E. Press F9 to alternate the display between List only, Map only, or both.|
|I||Selected incident||The selected incident in the list is circled on the map and displayed in the dashboard (see J). Double-click an incident to open it in the Monitoring task.|
|J||Trigger incident||Right-click anywhere on the map to manually trigger an incident at that location. See also C.|
|K||Dashboard||The dashboard displays the details of the selected incident.|
Incident list columnsThe following columns are available for the incident list. To customize the display of the incident list, see Sorting and grouping Genetec Mission Control™ incidents.
- Incident ID
- Unique ID assigned to each incident.
- Incident type name.
- Incident priority.
- Incident state.
- Trigger time
- Time the incident was triggered in Genetec Mission Control™.
- Location (area) where the incident occurred.
- Incident description.
- External ID
- ID that links the incident to an external system.
- Incident category name.
- Monitored by
- User who is monitoring the incident. If more than one user is monitoring the incident, the number of users is indicated instead.
- Response time
- The time it took for the incident to transition from New to any other state.
- Resolution time
- The time it took for the incident to transition from the initial incident response to
the most recent Resolved state change.NOTE: Moving an incident from , updates the resolution time to include time spent in the previous Resolved state.
- Users and user groups the incident has been dispatched to.
- Indicates that a reminder () is configured for the incident.
- Incident owner (user) name.
- Response time granted
- The maximum response time for that incident type. The TTR Metrics privilege is needed to report this value.
- Minimum resolution time granted
- The minimum resolution time for that incident type. The TTR Metrics privilege is needed to report this value.
- Maximum resolution time granted
- The maximum resolution time for that incident type. The TTR Metrics privilege is needed to report this value.
- Indicates if you are the supervisor of this incident with a checkmark. You won't see this column if you are not the supervisor of any users.
- Latest event
- Last event aggregated to the incident.
- Latest event time
- Time of occurrence of the last event aggregated to the incident.
- Exact latitude of the incident on the georeferenced map.
- Exact longitude of the incident on the georeferenced map.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages. If using Internet Explorer, the video might not display. To fix this, open the Compatibility View Settings and clear Display intranet sites in Compatibility View.