If you can no longer manage a Genetec Mission Control™ incident, you can release your ownership of the incident so that another user can take ownership.
What you should know
A user with sufficient privileges can take incident ownership away from you without requiring you to first release the incident. Likewise, if you have sufficient privileges, you can take or release the ownership of incidents that belong to other users.
In the Incident monitoring task, do one of the following:
- Right-click an incident in the incident list.
- Right-click an incident on the map.
- If the incident is selected, click Actions () at the bottom of the dashboard.
Do one of the following:
- If you are the incident owner, click Release ownership.
- If the incident belongs to another user, click Release ownership of another user (requires the Override incident ownership privilege).