The incident list in Security Desk provides a global view of the active Genetec Mission Control™ incidents, and allows you to sort and group incidents by type, priority, and so on.
Information in the incident list
The following figure shows an example of the information that is available from the incident list in the Incident Monitoring task:
- Incident ID
- Unique ID assigned to each incident.
- Incident type.
- Incident priority.
- Incident state.
- Trigger time
- Time the incident was triggered in Genetec Mission Control™.
- Area where the incident occurred.
- Incident description.
- External ID
- ID that links the incident to an external system.
- Incident category.
- Monitored by
- User who is monitoring the incident. If multiple users are monitoring the incident, the number of users is indicated instead.
- Response time
- The time it took for the incident to transition from New to any other state.
- Resolution time
- The time it took for the incident to transition from the initial incident response to
the most recent Resolved state change.NOTE: If you change an incident state from Resolved to In progress to Resolved the resolution time updates to include the time spent in the previous Resolved state.
- Users and user groups the incident has been dispatched to.
- The presence of a bell icon () indicates that a reminder is configured for the incident.
- Incident owner (user) name.
- Response time granted
- The maximum response time for that incident type. The TTR Metrics privilege is needed to report this value.
- Minimum resolution time granted
- The minimum resolution time for that incident type. The TTR Metrics privilege is needed to report this value.
- Maximum resolution time granted
- The maximum resolution time for that incident type. The TTR Metrics privilege is needed to report this value.
- Indicates if you are the supervisor of this incident with a check mark. This column is hidden if you are not the supervisor of any users.
- Latest event
- Most recent event aggregated to the incident.
- Latest event time
- Time of occurrence of the latest event aggregated to the incident.
- Latitude of the incident on the georeferenced map.
- Longitude of the incident on the georeferenced map.
- Custom columns
- You can see the following information if enabled in the Incident Manager role in
- Alarm context
- Context of triggered alarm associated with an active incident.
Actions you can perform on the incident list
- Sorting and Grouping
- In the list display, you can sort and group incidents according to the different available columns. You can show and hide columns from the display, or use a filter to focus on a subset of the available information.
- Incident details
- You can click an incident from the list to center the map on the selected incident, and the incident details are displayed in the incident details pane.
- You can double-click an incident to open the Monitoring task, which displays the incident and the attached entities, each in a different tile. If your incident video options are configured to display live and playback video, they each appear in a separate tile.