Before you begin
What you should know
To link one incident to another:
In the Incident monitoring task, click the incident you want to
You can click in the list or on the map.The incident details are displayed in the incident details pane.
In the incident details pane, click Related incidents.
The related incidents are divided into three groups:
- Incidents at the source
- Incidents that are triggered from the same source as the selected incident.
- Similar incidents
- Incidents that are of the same type as the selected incident.
- Linked incidents
- Incidents that are linked to the selected incident by users.
You can filter Incidents at the source and Similar incidents to show only incidents from the last Hour, Day, Week, or Month.
At the bottom of the Linked incidents section, click
Add an item ().
The Link to an incident dialog box opens.
- Enter an Incident ID, click Add, and then click Yes.
To link multiple incidents together in the Incident monitoring task:
In the Incident monitoring task, select the incidents you want to
You can click in the list or on the map.
- Right-click one of the selected incidents and select Link incidents.
To link multiple incidents together in the Incident report task:
You must have the Modify reported incidents (Genetec Mission Control™) privilege.
- In Incident report, select the incidents you want to link together from the list.
- Click Link incidents, and then click Yes.