You can release your ownership of a Genetec Mission Control™ incident so that another user can take ownership.
What you should know
A user with sufficient privileges can take incident ownership away from another user without that user releasing the incident.
In the Incident monitoring task, do one of the following:
- Right-click an incident in the incident list.
- Right-click an incident on the map.
- Click Actions () at the bottom of the incident details pane, if the desired incident is already selected.
Release ownership of the incident:
- If you are the incident owner, click Release ownership.
- If the incident belongs to another user, click Release ownership of
You require the Override incident ownership privilege to select this option.