When a Genetec Mission Control™ incident is triggered, you can monitor the situation and respond.
For example, if a fire has been reported, you can follow the standard operating procedure (SOP) designed for this incident type.
For all types of incidents, you can:
- Take or release ownership of the incident
- Forward or transfer the incident to other users
- Monitor the actions taken to resolve the incident
- Add comments, attach documents and attach related entities to the incident
- Report the progress of the incident resolution
- Revise the incident description and priority as the situation evolves
- Follow the SOP associated to the incident
- Link related entities together to build a case
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages.
For more videos on Mission Control operations, see the Using Mission Control in Security Desk video book.
Tip: There is a cheat sheet available for Mission Control operations in Security Desk.
NOTE: Although we do our best to keep our videos current, the information presented in this video might become outdated with each new release. If you find anything wrong with this video, feel free to contact us.