Genetec Mission Control™ Web API 2.3 includes the following enhancements.
You must have Genetec Mission Control™ 220.127.116.11 installed for compatibility with Genetec Mission Control™ Web API 2.3.
To upgrade to the latest version of Web API, you must uninstall the previous version of the Genetec Mission Control™ Web API Installer.
- Add a comment when triggering an incident
- You have the option of adding a comment when using the
TriggerIncidentcommand with the
POST /v2/Incidentsendpoint to trigger an incident in Security Desk.
- Get information on incident state transitions
- You can get a list of possible state transitions for an incident through
the following endpoints:
- Retrieve the possible state transitions for the specified incident.
- Access the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) for the state transitions in the links section of the endpoint.
NOTE: If the incident automation workflow disables a state, the endpoint returns the state as disabled.
- Incident type description field length increased
You can use up to 1024 characters in the Incident type description.
- Sort the retrieved list of incidents
- You can use the
sortBycommand with the
GET /v2/Incidentsendpoint to sort the retrived list of incidents based on specified incident properties.You can sort the incidents by any of the following:
- Incident name
- Incident description
- Display ID
- Incident state
- Trigger time
- Trigger location
- Incident priority
You can also specify if the listing should be in ascending or descending order.
The default is
displayId.desc, where the retrieved list of incidents are sorted based on Display ID and listed in descending order.
For technical information about API endpoints and other programming considerations, see the Web API developer documentation.