The hotlist settings in Genetec Patroller™ Config Tool determine how the hotlists are used and what is the Patroller behavior with different hotlist options.
- Open Genetec Patroller™ Config Tool.
- Go to .
Configure the following options:
- Allow consecutive hits
- Turn on to allow sequential hits for the same plate. For example, if you capture
a plate that raises a hit, and then capture the same plate again, it will raise
another hit.NOTE: If you turn this setting off, Genetec Patroller™ would need to capture a new plate before allowing a hit for the same plate.
- Enable new wanted
- Turn on to allow Genetec Patroller™ users to add New wanted hotlist entries.
- Enable new wanted management
- Turn on to allow Genetec Patroller™ users to edit and delete New wanted entries from the database.
- Enable comments for new wanted
- Turn on to activate a text box in Genetec Patroller™ where you can enter a comment when entering a New wanted hotlist item.
- New wanted expiry options (days)
- Create the expiry options available to the Genetec
Patroller™ user when adding a New wanted
For example, let’s say you create the options 1, 5, and 10. When you add a New wanted entry, you’ll be able to choose for that entry to expire in 1, 5, or 10 days. If you don’t provide an expiration option, New wanted entries will remain in the Genetec Patroller™ database indefinitely.
- Add expiration option ()
- Enter an expiration option (in days). Maximum value is 100.
- Delete expiration option ()
- Delete an existing expiration option.
- Enable Selectable hotlist
- Turn on to allow Patroller users to select which hotlists among those available on the Genetec Patroller™ are used to generate Hits.
- Enable past read matching
- Turn on to compare reads from the past with a new hotlist, or new wanted plates that have been manually added.
- Past read matching look back
- Enter how long in hours you would like Genetec Patroller™ to look back in the database for reads that match a new hotlist, or new wanted entry.
- Bypass hit enforcement
- Turn on to bypass the additional step of enforcing a hit after accepting it. When turned on, Genetec Patroller™ assumes you enforced the hit, and will not display the Enforced/Not enforced prompt.
- Auto-enforce hotlist hits
- Turn on for Genetec
Patroller™ to run in
unattended mode. Hits are automatically accepted and enforced without requiring
user interaction. NOTE: If you have configured “Hit accept” or “Hit reject reasons”, they are ignored when this setting is on.
- Display hits by priority
- Turn on to display hits in Genetec
the priority you specified in Security
For example, if you have set “Hotlist A” to a higher priority than “Hotlist B”, hits generated from Hotlist A will be displayed first (on the right of the Genetec Patroller™ scrollbar).
- Use simple matcher
- Turn on Simplematcher when using very large hotlists with millions of entries. You’ll also need to turn off OCR equivalence in the LPR matcher. For more information about configuring LPR matcher settings, see Configuring LPR matcher settings.
- Click Apply.