To use the Simple Host service in Genetec Patroller™, you must enable the feature in the Genetec Patroller™ Config Tool.
What you should know
- For security reasons, the Simple Host service is disabled by default.
- If Simple Host is already integrated into the system, you might need to re-enable it following a Genetec Patroller™ upgrade.
- On the in-vehicle computer, log in to Genetec Patroller™ Config Tool.
- Select the Advanced configuration page.
- Under Simple Host, turn on Use service.
- Click Apply.
The Simple Host service is now enabled for the patrol vehicle and will be available when Genetec Patroller™ is running.