Configure GNSS equipment layout.
- GNSS antenna offset
- The purple dot on the graphic represents the position of the GNSS antenna
installed on the patrol vehicle. Enter the following values (in centimeters) to
configure the antenna layout:
- The x value represents the position of the equipment relative to the length of the car (rear and front). The zero position being the rear axle, a negative value is behind the rear axle and a positive value is in front of the rear axle.
- The y axis represents the position of the equipment relative to the width of the car (left or right) when standing behind the vehicle and looking towards it. The zero position being the center of the car, a positive value is towards the left and a negative value is towards the right.
- The z axis represents the height of the equipment relative to the rear axle. A positive value is positioned above the axle.
- GNSS port offset
- The green square on the graphic represents the position of the GNSS connector.
- SharpZ3: The GNSS connector
is located on the navigation expansion module.
- SharpX: The GNSS connector
is located on the LPR Processing Unit face plate.
Enter the x, y, and z values as described for the antenna.
- SharpZ3: The GNSS connector is located on the navigation expansion module.
- The diagrams provided on the configuration page are for illustrative purpose only as vehicle models may vary. The symbols will be displayed within the diagram boundaries even if large numbers are entered in the measurements input fields. The axis being modified is highlighted in blue on the diagram.