If you received a package containing exported Security Center G64x or G64 video files and the Genetec™ Video Player, you can review the video from the player.
What you should know
- G64x files contain multiple video sequences. Depending on how they were exported, the sequences are either displayed in the same tiles that they were playing in when they were exported from Security Center, or played back sequentially within a single tile.
- When you select multiple files or drag-and-drop multiple files into the interface, viewing tiles are created automatically to display up to 64 videos simultaneously.
- Insert the CD, DVD, or USB.
- Copy the GenetecVideoPlayer.exe onto your computer, and double-click to open the application.
To view a video file, do one of the following:
The video starts playing. You can control the playback using the commands at the bottom of the window.
- Drag the video file into Genetec™ Video Player.
- In the Genetec™ Video Player, click , and select the video file to view.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages. If using Internet Explorer, the video might not display. To fix this, open the Compatibility View Settings and clear Display intranet sites in Compatibility View.