Using the Genetec™ Intrusion Protocol extension, you can add Security Center cardholders to a Bosch intrusion panel.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- From the entity browser, select an intrusion panel and click the Users tab.
- Click Add user.
Configure the following:
NOTE: These settings are related directly to settings on Bosch intrusion panels. For more information, consult your Bosch documentation.
- Select a user or a user group from the list.
- User group
- Select a user group from the list.
- Authority levels
- Enter the authority level of the user or user group.
- When this parameter is selected, the control panel creates a missing event when
the keyfob is out of range of the RADION receiver for 4 hours. NOTE: Inovonics keyfobs are not supervised.
- Is using primary language
- Enter if the user is using the primary language, as programmed in the panel.
- Remote access
- When this parameter is set to Yes, the user can control their security system with their mobile device and the Security Control Mobile app.
- Click Save, and then click Apply.
Bosch users and user groups are automatically pushed from the Genetec™ Intrusion Bridge to the panel.