To enable communication between Security Center and third-party intrusion panels, you must connect the Genetec™ Intrusion Bridge to the hub that is enabled on the Genetec™ Intrusion Protocol extension.
Enable a hub on the Genetec™ Intrusion Protocol extension.
Before you begin
- Log on to the Genetec™ Intrusion Bridge web app.
Click the Configuration tab, and select Genetec™
Intrusion Bridge from the panel on the left side.
In the name field, enter a name for the Genetec™ Intrusion Bridge.
NOTE: If required, you can revise the name of a Genetec™ Intrusion Bridge by editing what is entered in the Name field and clicking Apply.
- (Optional) To automatically connect the bridge to the hub with the highest priority, select Force highest priority hub.
- Click Apply.
Select Hubs from the panel on the left side, and click
Configure the following:
- The address of the server hosting the Genetec™ Intrusion Protocol extension.
- The port used by the hub. This is configured in the Hub port field on .
- App key
- Enter an app key for the hub. This is configured in the App key field on .
- Certificate thumbprint
- Leave this field empty to automatically assign a thumbprint when the Genetec™ Intrusion Bridge connects to this hub.
- Click Save.
(Optional) If the connection acceptance is set to manual, select the new bridge in your
Security Center tray and click .
The Genetec™ Intrusion Bridge is displayed to the Genetec™ Intrusion Bridge tab of the Intrusion Manager.
Change the password of the Genetec™ Intrusion Bridge web page.