If required, you can change the name of an input on a Telenot panel from Security Center.
What you should know
- Bypassing and unbypassing inputs on Telenot panels is not supported.
- If you rename an input, and then do manual import of inputs, outputs, and areas from the Telenot panel, the name of the input that you renamed will be overwritten with the name of the input from the panel.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- From the entity browser, select an intrusion panel and click the Intrusion inputs tab.
Click the edit button associated with the input.
In the Name field, enter a new name.
- Click Save, and then click Apply.