You can configure settings for Genetec™ Mobile to set your default sign in, camera display, device notification settings, and so on.
- Tap the menu button () and select Settings ().
In the General section, configure the following
- Select the application language: English or French.
- Distance unit
- Select the system of measurement: Imperial or Metric.
- Default page
- Select the page that displays after you are signed in.
- Video over cellular
- Use a cellular network to receive live video.
Tap Security to configure the following settings:
- Auto sign-in
- Sign in automatically when you open the application.NOTE: If you sign out or are disconnected, the application does not remember your password and you must re-enter it even if this setting is enabled.
Tap Advanced and configure the following settings:
- Nb. cameras per page
- Set the number of cameras displayed per page in the Camera view.
- Enforce certificate validity
- Require the user to validate the Mobile Server certificate before connecting.
- Prevent redirection
- Prevent the app from trying to connect to the server by a role other than the specified or default role.
- Enable debugging
- Allow remote users to debug the client device.
- Show diagnostics
- Show diagnostics for the application.
In the Features section, configure the following
- Share location
- Share your location with other users.
- Receive Security Center notifications.
- Tap Done.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages.