You can view the content of all active RSS documents and their XML tags from the GeoRSS role's Feeds page.
Add and subscribe to an RSS feed.
Before you begin
To see the feed details, the feed must be in the Feeds list, and its status icon must be green. The status is green when the desired feed's subscription is ON and its URL is available.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the GeoRSS role, and then click the Feeds tab.
- Verify the desired feed is ON.
Verify the desired feed is available ( green).
For the desired, feed, click the details button ().
The GeoRSS feed items details window opens.
- From the middle pane, select an RSS document.
- Look in the Item details pane to see the XML tags and the content of the tags.