The GeoRSS plugin turns Security Center into an RSS feed reader.
- Subscribe to any RSS 2.0 web feed that uses the GeoRSS-Simple format.
- Filter incoming feeds by region and by content.
- Configure Security Center to trigger a custom event in response to specific feed content.
- View geolocated feeds on Security Desk maps.
- Create event-to-actions in Security Center in response to custom events that are triggered by an RSS feed.
- Generate a report of GeoRSS events.
Other Security Center features you can use with the GeoRSS plugin
Use the failover feature to protect the availability of the GeoRSS role. By assigning a secondary server to host the the GeoRSS plugin role, RSS feed and filters remain available if the primary server fails.