If you cannot or do not want to import a panel's outputs through an MDB file, you can add them manually in Security Center.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- Select a Honeywell Galaxy intrusion panel from the entity browser and click on the Outputs tab.
- In the area list, click the add icon ().
From the list of outputs, select the area you added, and provide a
Name and Output number.
Enter the following:
IMPORTANT: If the Output Num, Type, and Area do not match what is configured in the panel, the extension might not behave as expected.
- The name of the output as configured in the Honeywell Galaxy intrusion panel.
- Output Num
- The identification number for the output.
- Click Apply.