To manage a Honeywell Galaxy intrusion panel in Security Center, you must create it as an intrusion detection unit entity in Config Tool.
Before you begin
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- Click the add button ().
In the Manual add dialog box, configure the following:
- Intrusion Manager
- This setting is only visible when there are multiple Intrusion Manager roles. Choose a role to host the panel.
- The name of the manufacturer. Choose Honeywell Galaxy.
- Product type
- The name of the product series.
- IP address
- The IP address of the panel.
- The TCP/IP port configured on the panel that communicates events between
the panel and the extension. The default value is 10002.NOTE: If you are connecting multiple panels, each one must use a unique port number to connect with Security Center. Be aware that the panel uses port 10005 as its command port, and can only be connected to one server at a time.
- Remote User Code
- A 6-digit code used to establish contact with the panel over the network. The default value is 543210.
- (Optional) To add a panel that is not yet physically connected to the network, select the Enroll disconnected unit option.
- Click Add and close.