When an event is triggered by a Honeywell Galaxy intrusion panel input or module, you can notify specific users or user groups and display video of the event in Security Desk.
Before you begin
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- Expand the Intrusion Manager role from the entity browser, and then select the intrusion detection unit you want to configure.
- Select a Honeywell Galaxy intrusion panel from the entity browser and click on the Modules tab.
Select a module from the list.
- In the Entity on event section, select an event type: Tamper, AC, or Battery.
- Click the Add () button below the Recipient list.
Add one or more users and user groups.
- In the box below the Recipient box, select the camera that will display video in Security Desk.
From the list below the second box, select whether the video displayed in Security
Desk should be
Live or Playback.
- Click Apply.