After adding a Honeywell Galaxy intrusion panel to Security Center, you can change the communication settings if they were changed on the panel, and you can change the default values for events on failure, polling, and outputs.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- Select a Honeywell Galaxy intrusion panel from the entity browser and click on the Unit tab.
Enter the following information:
- IP address
- The IP address of the panel.
- Event Port
- The TCP/IP port configured on the panel that communicates events between the panel and the extension. The default value is 10002.
- Remote User Code
- A 6-digit code used to establish contact with the panel over the network. The default value is 543210.
- Events on failure
- The number of attempts to connect to a panel after a panel fails to respond to polling.
- The frequency (in milliseconds) that the plugin fetches data from the panel.
- (Optional) Set the Outputs slider to ON to fetch data from the outputs connected to the panel.
- Click Apply.