Using the Honeywell Galaxy intrusion panel extension, you can monitor and control the Honeywell Galaxy intrusion panel in Security Center.
The Honeywell Galaxy intrusion panel extension uses the SIA IP protocol to communicate with Honeywell Galaxy Dimension and Flex panels.
Panels are integrated in Security Center using the Intrusion Manager role. The role receives events from the panel over an IP network, reports them live in Security Desk, and logs them in a database for future reporting. The role also relays user commands to the panel (such as arming and disarming the intrusion detection areas), and triggers the outputs connected to the panel through event-to-actions (for example, an intrusion detection area master armed event in Security Center can trigger an output on the panel).
- Config Tool
- Config Tool is the Security Center administrative application used to manage all Security Center users and to configure all Security Center entities such as areas, cameras, doors, schedules, cardholders, patrol vehicles, ALPR units, and hardware devices.
- Security Desk
- Security Desk is the unified user interface of Security Center. It provides consistent operator flow across all of the Security Center main systems, Omnicast™, Synergis™, and AutoVu™. The unique task-based design of Security Desk lets operators efficiently control and monitor multiple security and public safety applications.
- Genetec™ Server
- Genetec™ Server is the Windows service that is at the core of Security Center architecture, and that must be installed on every computer that is part of the Security Center's pool of servers. Every such server is a generic computing resource capable of taking on any role (set of functions) you assign to it.
- Intrusion panel
- An intrusion panel (also known as alarm panel or control panel) is a wall-mounted unit where the alarm sensors (motion sensors, smoke detectors, door sensors, and so on) and wiring of the intrusion alarms are connected and managed.
- Honeywell Galaxy intrusion panel
- Honeywell manufactures a range of control panels, from basic residential to high-end commercial applications. The Flex series is a fully integrated intruder and access control security solution. The Dimension series provides intrusion detection and door control systems for commercial and large residential buildings.