To synchronize user configurations on the Honeywell Galaxy intrusion panel with those in Security Center, intrusion panel users must be mapped to Security Center cardholders.
Configuration and management of the users on the intrusion panel can be done in Config Tool, from the Users page of the intrusion panel.
Users must be imported from the panel manually.
To synchronize the configured users from the Honeywell Galaxy intrusion panel to Security Center, each user is mapped to a cardholder after being pulled from the panel.
During synchronization, panels users without PIN codes are not added to the User mappings table.
Synchronized users have the following message displayed in the Push status column: Last push succeeded. User currently has no modifications to push.
Push frequency options
You can configure how often the changes you make in Security Center are pushed to the intrusion panel by choosing one of the following synchronization strategies in the Configuration section:
- Changes made to the user mappings table are synchronized after you click Push cardholders.
- This option is selected by default. Changes are pushed to the panel from Security
Center as soon as they are made. When
this option is selected, you do not need to click Push
cardholders to synchronize the User mappings
table with the panel.NOTE: Use Scheduled or Manual push on systems where updates are frequent.
- Changes made to the User mappings table are synchronized
daily, at the specified time. Synchronization is skipped if there are no changes
to be pushed to the panel.
If you do not want to wait for the scheduled synchronization to start, you can click the Push cardholders button to push the changes to the panel immediately.
Manual synchronization optionsThe following buttons are found in the User mappings section.
- Pull all users
- Click to import existing users from the panel.
- Push cardholders
- Click to push all pending changes to the intrusion panel right away.
- Pushing mapped users to the panel overwrites any users that are in the same user slots on the panel.
- Pull system users only
- Click to import users who have system privileges on the panel.NOTE: You can access this option from the overflow menu.