To integrate the Honeywell Galaxy intrusion panel extension into Security Center, you must install it on a Security Center server and on all client computers from which you want to manage the panels.
Ensure the following:
Before you begin
- Your server meets the recommended system requirements.
- A compatible version of Security Center is installed.
What you should know
- If you already have an Intrusion Manager role set up, install the extension on that server.
- For your operators to have access to the features added by this extension, you must install this extension on all Security Center client workstations.
- Open the GTAP Product Download page.
- From the Download Finder list, select your version of Security Center.
- Search for your package by name and download it.
Click the downloaded .exe file to unzip it.
By default, the file is unzipped to C:\Genetec.
- Stop the Genetec server, and close Security Desk and Config Tool.
- Open the extracted folder, right-click the setup.exe file, and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the installation instructions.
On the Installation Wizard Completed
page, click Finish.
IMPORTANT: The Restart Genetec™ Server option is selected by default. You can clear this option if you do not want to restart the Genetec™ Server immediately. However, you must restart the Genetec™ Server to complete the installation.
If it is not done already, create the Intrusion Manager role.