Prepare for the integration with Security Center and make sure that you can reach the Security Center server over the network.
- Make sure that the panels are compatible with the Honeywell Galaxy intrusion panel extension 3.1.
- Make sure that all of your panels work as expected.
- On all routers, switches, and network devices, unblock the port that will be used to communicate with the extension.
- Confirm that the Honeywell Galaxy intrusion panel server can communicate with the Security Center server where the extension will be installed by using the Ping command, Telnet, or other related network tools.
After you finish
- Configure the control panels for remote access using the keypad or using Galaxy RSS software.