You can link one or more cameras to the input events and choose where video is displayed in the canvas of the Monitoring task. When an event occurs, any user who is monitoring the input will see the related video in the specified tile.
What you should know
- The settings in the Cameras section are independent of the settings in the Entity on event section.
- When an event is triggered, there is no feedback from cameras in the Security Desk Monitoring task unless the task is active.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- Expand the Intrusion Manager role from the entity browser, and then select the intrusion detection unit you want to configure.
- Click the Modules tab, and then select an module from the list.
- In the Cameras section, click the add button () to add a camera control.
- Select one or more event types: Tamper, Power supply, or Battery.
- Click the search button () and select the camera to link to this input event.
- Set the Tile and Monitor that will display the event in the Monitoring task of Security Desk.
In the Playback field, set the number of seconds before the
event occurred to start playing video.
- Click Apply.