You can upgrade Honeywell Galaxy intrusion panel extension from version 3.0 directly to version 3.1.
Before you begin
What you should know
- The plugin must be upgraded on all Security Center client and server computers.
- An upgrade keeps your current entities and their configuration, and all event notifications.
- The Directory database contains all your entities.
- The Intrusion Manager database contains all your event notifications.
- From the Windows Program and Features, uninstall the plugin.
Install the latest version of the
The plugin is ready for use.