To monitor data points of a device or entity over a period of time in a Security Desk dashboard, you must create Time Series widgets in the Dashboard task of Security Desk.
Before you begin
What you should know
- You can add up to four data points to a single Time Series widget.
- To use this feature, you must have Security Center 5.8.1 or later.
- From the Security Desk home page, open the Dashboards task.
- In the Time Series section, click and drag the Line chart button onto the dashboard.
In the Line chart section,
- Click Add data point.
- From the Plugin list, select the plugin that the device belongs to.
- From the Entity list, select a device or entity.
- From the Data point list, select the data point that you want to monitor.
- From the Time range list, select the period that you want to review.
- In the Refresh rate field, enter the frequency at which the data point should be polled for data.
In the General section, do the following:
NOTE: The data shown in the widget is always the live value. Because of this, the Auto refresh slider that is displayed in the General section is not supported by BACnet, Modbus, OPC Client, or SNMP Manager.
- To enter a title for the widget, move the Show title slider to ON, and enter a title in the Title field.
- From the Background list, select a color for the background of the widget.
- Click Done.
- Zoom in on a period.
- Zoom out to view data over a longer period.
- View data from a specific period.
- Download an image of the widget.
- Activate or deactivate auto-refresh.