To create Genetec™ Time Series dashboard widgets in Security Desk, you must enable the feature in Config Tool.
Install Genetec™ Time Series during the plugin installation.
Before you begin
What you should know
- Time Series allows operators to monitor data points of a device or entity over a period of time in a Security Desk dashboard.
- You can add up to four data points to a single Time Series widget.
- To use this feature, you must have Security Center 5.8.1 or later.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select your plugin role from the entity tree and click Properties.
- In the Time Series section, move the Connect data slider to ON.
- In the Retention field, enter the number of days that you want to retain the Time Series data.
- Click Apply.
Add Time Series widgets in Security Desk.