The BACstac Protocol is a Windows service that must be running for the BACnet plugin to communicate with BACnet devices.
What you should know
- The BACstac Protocol service is started during by the BACnet plugin installation package.
- The BACstac Protocol is installed with the Server version of the BACnet plugin.
- The service is required for the plugin to communicate with BACnet devices.
- The service must run automatically on the server that hosts the BACnet plugin.
- In Windows, open the Services application.
Protocol in the
If you are configuring the plugin server, make sure that the
is Running and startup is set to
- In Config Tool, restart the BACnet plugin so that the changes are applied.