Before you can map Security Center events to BACnet data points, you must first create the data points.
In the Read-only data points section, click
Add data point ().
The Create readable data point window opens.
- In the Name field, enter a description for the data point.
From the Type list, select one of the following
- Boolean for instances where there are only two possible states.
- String if you want to enter values based on strings.
Enter an initial value for the data point:
- If you selected Boolean as the type, select True or False as the initial value.
- If you selected String as the type, enter a value in the text field.
- Click Add.
Click Apply ( ).
The object is mapped to the data point and is listed in the Protocols list.NOTE: Each object has a unique, automatically-generated instance number, which is saved in the database.
When you restart the plugin, the data point displays the initial value that you have configured.